How to Be Saved

Ask Dr. Stanley

How to Know You are Saved for Certain: God’s Way of Salvation

Charles Stanley
Charles Stanley

Many of us know the message of the Gospel and about Christ dying on the cross for our sins. But, do you ever wonder how you actually accept Him as Savior? Or, maybe you’re doubting your salvation. Either way, Dr. Stanley gives us the answers straight from the Bible. See what he has to say!  Click the Link below for brief video. 

http://intouch.org/Broadcast/AskDrStanley/Archives.aspx?topic=Salvation_Ask_Dr_Stanley

Author: Editor

An ordained Baptist minister. Worked for 10 years with a Christian publishing ministry where I was the circulation manager for a growing publication, The Sword of the Lord. I also did most of direct mail fundraising and promotion. I have pastored churches in Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama & Arkansas. I served for some four years as Vice President of The Spoken Word of God ministry, Orlando, FL. This ministry was active in church planting in India and broadcasting the Scriptures via Trans World Radio and other radio outlets. My associate in this ministry later invited me to join him and his dad in starting a business working with churches providing multimedia equipment. I have done this work for the last 16 years. This blog, hopefully, will scratch an itch I have for communicating the Word of God to a broader audience via the Internet. I would be honored to hear from you via email.

Leave a Reply