God’s Plan of Salvation

Pastor Ron Byers of Murfreesboro TN Shares God’s Plan of Salvation

Question: Is Heaven Your Eternal Home?

“Can two walk together, except they be agreed?” Amos 3:3
We must agree with God if we want to walk with Him in Heaven throughout eternity.

I. Agree with God on our condition.
“For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;” Romans 3:23 We are sinners in God’s sight. We are not perfect and have failed to live up to the Lord’s requirements for our lives.

2. Agree with God on our consequences.
” For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” Romans 6:23 Just as death separates us from our loved ones, sin separates us from God. Our penalty for sin is eternal death and separation from Him.

3. Agree with God on our cure.
“For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.” 11 Corinthians 5:21
God gave His Son, Jesus, to take our place and suffer for our sins on the cross. Jesus can cleanse us and change our heart to live for Him.

4. Agree with God on claiming our cure.
Romans 10:13.”For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” We do not become God’s children through our own deeds or efforts of self-worth. We must repent of our sins (agree with Him on our condition and our sin’s consequences) and turn to Jesus in faith. We place our trust in Christ to forgive us, give us His own righteousness, and change us into what He wants us to be. We depend on Him to do all the work that needs to be done.

If you want to receive Jesus as your own personal Savior pray to Him from your heart,

Make this your personal prayer:
“Dear Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and I am sorry for my sins. I realize I deserve to be separated from You, but you died for me to save my soul. Please forgive my sins, and give me Your righteousness. I trust You as my Lord and Savior and making me one of your children. Amen.”

Heaven is Your Eternal Home!
“He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life:” John 3:36
” All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.” John 6:37

Ron Byers is pastor of Barfield Baptist Church, Murfreesboro, TN. You can learn more of him by visiting his website, Barfieldbaptist.org

Pastor Byers preached this message, The Holy Spirit Has Sealed us.
Image may contain: Ron Byers, smiling, suit and closeup

Author: Editor

An ordained Baptist minister. Worked for 10 years with a Christian publishing ministry where I was the circulation manager for a growing publication, The Sword of the Lord. I also did most of direct mail fundraising and promotion. I have pastored churches in Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama & Arkansas. I served for some four years as Vice President of The Spoken Word of God ministry, Orlando, FL. This ministry was active in church planting in India and broadcasting the Scriptures via Trans World Radio and other radio outlets. My associate in this ministry later invited me to join him and his dad in starting a business working with churches providing multimedia equipment. I have done this work for the last 16 years. This blog, hopefully, will scratch an itch I have for communicating the Word of God to a broader audience via the Internet. I would be honored to hear from you via email.

Leave a Reply