Dr. Jack Van Impe in Heaven at 89

The beloved Dr. Jack Van Impe was welcomed into Heaven by His blessed Savior and Lord who he had so faithfully served in ministry for over 70 years.

Please pray for his beloved wife and lifelong ministry partner Rexella and their families as they grieve this immense loss and for wisdom as she and the Board lead the ministry in the days ahead.

Further details about Dr. Van Impe’s homecoming celebration will be published later.

Jack Van Impe Dead: Popular End Times Televangelist Dies at 89. Dr. Van Impe probably conducted more revivals and city-wide campaigns than any other evangelist. He memorized most of the New Testament and lots of the Old. He was a popular TV Evangelist and commentator along with his faithful wife, Rexella. I knew Dr. Van Impe personally and respected his biblical preaching. He spoke in several big conferences with Dr. John R. Rice. He believed in the Second Coming of Christ and his main theme of Bible preaching featured that belief. All of his sermons were laced with many quotes from the Bible. Dr. Van Impe was a godly man who loved his Savior. He devoted most of his ministry time in the last 15 years or so with his dynamic TV ministry reaching millions with the Gospel.

Author: Editor

An ordained Baptist minister. Worked for 10 years with a Christian publishing ministry where I was the circulation manager for a growing publication, The Sword of the Lord. I also did most of direct mail fundraising and promotion. I have pastored churches in Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama & Arkansas. I served for some four years as Vice President of The Spoken Word of God ministry, Orlando, FL. This ministry was active in church planting in India and broadcasting the Scriptures via Trans World Radio and other radio outlets. My associate in this ministry later invited me to join him and his dad in starting a business working with churches providing multimedia equipment. I have done this work for the last 16 years. This blog, hopefully, will scratch an itch I have for communicating the Word of God to a broader audience via the Internet. I would be honored to hear from you via email.

Leave a Reply